Sunday, May 31, 2009

Nothin But Rain And Shine!

OK I'll tell you what has happened since I have last posted...lets start with today shall we...
I went to my first horse show of the season and I got pictures:)
I did pretty good Misty was way better than I thought she would be!
I went in walk trot and walk trot equitation. I rode western though because I didn't have any English clothes:( Oh well there's always next weekend which is when my next show is! Busy busy busy!
So I got..
third & four place, but hay it's better than last right?
And my mom rode and she got fifth and sixth place:)
she would have placed higher but to turn around she used both hands instead of one :( how stupid is that I thought it was gonna be a fun show?

This show was kind of last minute anyway, ha ha!

And I had my lesson on Saturday!
So I rode misty for an hour and Baby got ridden by Ronnie and Hayden and Brenda rode Charlie then after that we went for a trail ride and I got to ride Baby Girl!:)




So when we were heading back up the drive way(which is a really long hill)
Brenda said to me 'race ya home' so she took off at a canter and I could only get Baby to trot...so I'm like whatever at least I'll come in second 'cause Misty's so slow...WRONG


I hear thundering hooves behind me and my mom and Misty are GALLOPING up the hill to Charlie. My mom said when we got back that she had waved to the neighbors and Misty took off when she saw us and our horses racing for home:) LOL it was really funny...no one was expecting that!

so anyway here's the pics:) I am in the red and white and my mom is in the redish pink...i will update with more later I have to edit them:)

1 comment:

hosschic said...

YOU DO take sucky pics! You will have to come with me everywhere I go this summer & practice taking TONS more :)