Sunday, May 24, 2009

Barrel Racing

I didn't think that I was going to ride today with the rain but the sun was on my side and it cleared up and the sun came out!
So I rode and I didn't get pictures...
I got videos lol
Just practising barrel racing for the show June 7th!!!!I think I should really try practising at the place were the show will be held but that is up to my trainer?
And I did some walk, trot...wow was it dusty but it look like a dream so that was kool.
Well I will update with the videos tonnight I don't have them updated yet:(
OK i have been really busy I will update WHEN i can:( Sorry!
never mind i am not going to post it:(
it's not good enough!

2 comments:

hosschic said...

where are the videos then!
YES when do you want to go this weekend?

ranch girl said...

Ya i would love 2 go and I am EDITING them! PUSHY!