Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Today's NOT The Day!













I guess today wasn't the day, it rained the whole time I was at the barn...but I rode for a few minutes but didn't get much done before it started raining harder! So we let the horses in earlier than usual....'cause of the rain!!!! And feed them up and got them ready for tomorrow.
I hope tomorrow it will be nicer than today, well it's said to be so fingers crossed!:)




*PS* This pictures are not mine I got them off google, 'cause my camera's memory was full
So I'll get some tomorrow if it's nice out!!!!!

4 comments:

Cross Country Adventures said...

That stinks!but i havent been able to ride for 1 week!!:(I rode some horses up here but i miss my horse!:(

Cross Country Adventures said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cross Country Adventures said...

I have some pics from here but have not put them on yet: AND ARE U BORD!

ranch girl said...

YES I AM BORED
I got to ride yesterday, but it wasn't as fun as I thought it would be.
and I bet you do miss your horses!"(
And I cantered(galloped)LOL on Misty...tryin' to get to slow canter...it didn't work!:)
OH and I jumped a little with Misty and Baby...but Baby was the only one good at it!
When are you coming home?