Monday, April 20, 2009

Baby Girl

Baby on a sunny snow day(left) Baby and her mom(below)


Baby and her old trainer for dressage(below)
Baby at the beach(below)





Well I have a new trusty steed! Baby'Waps In Yo Wallet'. She's really my trainer's horse but it's almost the same! We have been workin with each other since Friday and it's been GREAT!
We've worked on head set(keeping collection), maintaining rythem, heals down.....and now working on my first dressage pattern starting tommorow because it's raining today!!!
I have 5 days to learn it 'cause my trainers' going to Rolex tommorow and ya!:) I have 'till then!!
This weekend is gona reach into the 80's I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
I will get more pictures of us when I can I'm in the middle of a video for her, but can't finish 'cause I don't have enough pictures!!!! Well when I got to the barn tommorow I will take more pic's if I can and up load them as soon as possible!!!!

11 comments:

hosschic said...

OH REALLY NOW!
& lets not forget that she is in training for the ROLEX and you have your first dressage show upon my return home from the ROLEX!
Remember... inside leg inside rein!
Have fun and dont beat a dead horse!

hosschic said...

OH and BTW... where are the pictures? I want PICS POSTED! Got it? Someone MUST take pics while I am away... or there will be HE double hockey stix when I get back :)

ranch girl said...

I don't have any pics of her YET and I am in the middle of tryin to make a video for her so HA!!!!

Cross Country Adventures said...

nice blog!!!HOW is your vacation!:)

ranch girl said...

R U Home!!!!!

hosschic said...

WONDERFUL post and nice to hear you are taking responsibility for your actions. I am proud of you.... NOW OFF TO THE ARENA with your new found stead! ENJOY!

Cross Country Adventures said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cross Country Adventures said...

I wish we could come home saturday!!And is brenda gone yet?

Cross Country Adventures said...

no i am not home yet:(!!BUT I GOT SOMETHING FOR U HERE!so how is ur vacaton?

ranch girl said...

My vacation is good! how 'bout u?
When R U going yo be home?!?!?!?
And oh JOY.?

ranch girl said...

Oh...and yes Brenda left today and is leavin me to learn a new dressage pattern with Baby!
CAN'T wait 'till lessons...can U?!?!!?LOL:)