Monday, March 2, 2009

SO BORED....

I don't think this day will ever end! So here's a post of my horses, it's not like I have anything better to do, there's no school cause of the snow...

My trainers horses(their like my horses)...
Our newest addition Angel By Day"Angel"
17.0 hands, Thoroughbred 8 years old.














Waps Chocolate Moose"Charlie"
16.2 hands high?, Appaloosa 2 years old














Waps In Yo Wallet"Baby"
16.2 hands?, Appaloosa 3 years














My horse...
Poco Misty Blue Rose"Misty"
14.3 hands, Quarter Horse 6 years old














And my best friends horses...
Midnight Breeze"Breezy"
4 years, Arabian Paint cross














Duchess
8 years, Standardbred














Bidder
23 years, Standarbred

11 comments:

Cross Country Adventures said...

I love how you put the all the horses on the blog!!And look at my blog i updated it!

ranch girl said...

I know u update u're blog EVERYDAY!
With BILLIONS of pictures!
LOL

Cross Country Adventures said...

yes ur right i updated my blog today!!!LOL:)So that means u should update ur blog!!u should get billions of pics of misty!!!LOL!

Cross Country Adventures said...

Hey brenda updated her blog agian but i can't post a comment don't no why! but i like the new pics!!!

ranch girl said...

First I don't think so... I'm not a picture holic LOL
And second I already checked out Brenda's blog!!!!LOL

ranch girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cross Country Adventures said...

when r u going to UPDATE ur blog? LOL.But i could UPDATE my blog because now i have my internet back!Don't know why it was not working in the first place!!LOL!:)

Cross Country Adventures said...

Hey when r u going to UPDATE your blog??And the first vid on my blog can you see it?Does it show up?But yah when r u going to UPDATE ur blog?UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!!LOL!:):):):)

Cross Country Adventures said...

i love the pic of angel!

Cross Country Adventures said...

When r u going to update ur blog?And r we going to the in sat or sun?!:)

Cross Country Adventures said...

this weekend i need to get some new pics of the horses when we go to the in!!!!:)